The team at the Christie Centre welcome anyone seeking disability support, and aim to match your needs and aspirations with the right supports for you.
All persons with a disability including physical, intellectual and psychological as individually assessed.
- Family or friends
- DHHS (Department of Health and Human Services)
- Any school including Mildura Specialist School
- Futures for Young Adults
- Other services
Joining is easy
- Make an appointment to discuss support requirements and to receive information about Christie Centre activities
- Ensure support and funding allocation is confirmed
- Complete enrolment and service contract forms
- User receives a personal timetable with details of costs/times etc, a handbook, relevant forms and referrals to other relevant services