The team at the Christie Centre welcomes anyone seeking disability support, and we aim to match the right supports to meet each individual’s needs and aspirations.
All persons aged between 16 and 65 years old with a disability including physical, intellectual and psychological as individually assessed.
Engaging our services is easy
- Make an appointment with our Intake team to discuss your National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) plan and individual needs.
- Confirm your support and funding allocation.
- Complete the Intake process to receive a personalised costing for your required services and supports.
- Sign an individualised Support Service Agreement (contract for service).
- Receive your individualised timetable and contact details of your core worker who will assist you along your journey with us.
Please contact the Christie Centre and speak with our friendly Intake team on 5023 2761 or email Intake
If you have a NDIS plan and require Support Coordination email our Support Coordinators at Support Coordination