The Christie Centre is committed to supporting our participants, many of whom have vulnerable health, their families, our families, our staff and our community to remain healthy and safe through the current pandemic.
Our Pandemic Plan response is in place in our efforts to minimise transmission and maintain critical supports.
- We will temporarily suspend group activities from 27 March 2020
- Each participant has a revised activity plan that documents essential supports
- For participants that have chosen to self-isolate we will continue to provide support through welfare checks
- We are encouraging participants to commence one to one support to abide by social distancing
- All staff have received infection control training
- All sites have a restricted access process in place, with no visitors onsite – contact through email or telephone preferred
- All sites have increased cleaning and sanitising regimes implemented.
Please contact our office on 5023 2761 or email email@example.com