The Christie Centre ensures services are delivered by a skilled and ethical workforce following best practice in the care and support provided to people with disabilities.
We adhere to strict codes of conduct, confidentiality and privacy, and practice Zero Tolerance in all aspects of our work.
Before you undertake a role with the Christie Centre the following requirements need to be met:
- Current National Police Check (within last 12 months)
- Current Working with Children’s Check
- Clearance through Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme (DWES – pre-employment check for employment in the disability sector
- Current Driver’s License (dependent on role)
- Completion of Organisation’s Induction Program
Tips for Applying
Christie Centre Inc
PO Box 1000
Mildura VIC 3502
SUBJECT: Position title
In the body of the letter please provide an outline of your skills and work experience.
Addressing the Selection Criteria
You should include a separate page that addresses the position selection criteria.
Describe how your particular skills, abilities, work experience and qualifications enable you to satisfy the requirements of the position addressing each of the points listed under the selection criteria.
Your resume must include:
- Current personal details: Name, residential address, email address and daytime contact phone numbers.
- Education and Training: List academic qualifications and training courses.
- Work Experience: Details of positions you have held in the past 10 years. Provide greater detail on more recent positions and positions that highlight experience relevant to the position you are applying for.
- Referees: The name, title, organisation and telephone numbers of at least two referees, including your current supervisor where possible. Your referees must be able to comment on your work performance and abilities suited for the position.