Join Our Team
The Christie Centre ensures services are delivered by a skilled and ethical team following best practice in the care and support provided to people with disabilities.
We adhere to strict codes of conduct, confidentiality and privacy, as well as practice Zero Tolerance in all aspects of our work.
New NDIS Worker Screening Check and Working with Children Check – Mandatory for applicants
Position Descriptions below:
The above position is open on an ongoing basis.
Watch the VIDEO – Employer of Choice
Why the Christie Centre team?
Be a Leader
Our vision is to help people to experience a meaningful life. When we do this there are positive outcomes for all. Come be a leader in disability support.
Our values connect us and our behaviours build trusted and respected relationships. Our great team is what makes us great in what we do. Help us add value.
Have the opportunity to develop skills and learn from some of the most passionate and driven team members. By working with us not only do you grow your career you also give back to your local community.
Tips for Applying
Before you undertake a role with the Christie Centre you need to meet the following:
- Clearance through National Disability Insurance Scheme Worker Check (As of 1 February 2021 – valid for 5 years – Candidate responsible for providing on appointment) Apply through Services Australia – NDIS Worker Check
- National Police Check clearance and International Police Check, where relevant
(As a candidate it is your responsibility for providing a current Police Check – valid within last 3 months)
- Working with Children’s Check
(As a candidate you are responsible for providing)
- Driver’s License (dependent on role)
- Evidence of Qualifications relevant to the role
- Completion of the Organisation’s Induction Program
Cover Letter addressing selection criteria
Christie Centre Inc
PO Box 1000
Mildura VIC 3502
In the body of the letter please provide an outline of how your particular skills, work experience and qualifications enable you to satisfy the requirements of the position.
Your resume must include:
- Current personal details: Name, residential address, email address and daytime contact phone numbers.
- Education and Training: List academic qualifications and relevant training.
- Work Experience: Details of positions you have held in the past 10 years. Provide greater detail on more recent positions and positions that highlight experience relevant to the position you are applying for.
- Referees: The name and contact number of at least two referees, including your current employer where possible.
(03) 5023 2761
||115 Twelfth Street
Mildura VIC 3500
PO Box 1000