During 2019 the Christie Centre is introducing a Bi-Annual Newsletter for Users and Interested Parties.
Click to Subscribe
NDIS registered disability provider the Christie Centre provides individual, group and employment support for people with a disability through various services, based on individual interests and needs with transition pathways for life long personal development within the Loddon Mallee region (centrally located in Mildura).
- Programs for people with complex support needs
- Independent living skills
- Social and recreational support
- Community inclusion and involvement
- Training and work ready skills
- Specialised support
- Supported employment/ work opportunities
- Establishing individual needs and choices to enhance quality of life
- Recognising individual transition pathways
- Focusing on new experiences
- Developing independence and developmental opportunities of interest
- Enhancing citizenship within the community
- Enabling skill development
- Enhancing employment option
- Expanding social enterprises
The Christie Centre is a niche organisation and provides a platform for disability support services in the region through its strong networks, contacts and partnerships. As an innovative local leader for disability services the Christie Centre aims to continually achieve equity and inclusion for people of all abilities.