Have your say…
Help us understand your experience of the Christie Centre.
Please complete a Satisfaction Survey, we ask could you return it by Thursday 13th April 2017 (Just before Easter).
Either click on the below pdf file, print and return the hard copy to us at 115 Twelfth Street.
Scan and email your response
click on the hyperlink for Survey Monkey
Christie Centre Inc provides group, individual support and employment services for people with a disability through various services, based on individual interests and needs with transition pathways for life long personal development within the Loddon Mallee region.
- Specialist programs for people with complex support needs
- Independent living skills
- Social and recreational support
- Community integration and participation
- Continuing education and work ready skills
- Supported employment
- Establishing individual needs and aspirations to enhance quality of life
- Recognising individual transition pathways
- Focusing on new experiences
- Developing independence and developmental opportunities of interest
- Enhancing citizenship within the community
- Expanding social enterprises
- Enabling skill development
- Enhancing employment option
The Christie Centre is a niche organisation and provides a platform for disability support services in the region through its strong networks, contacts and partnerships. Our team is flexible, dynamic and enthusiastic with a skill for looking outside the box for opportunities and provisions of services. Furthermore as an innovative local leader for disability services aimed at achieving equity and inclusion, services are enhanced through a strong volunteer base and the provision of support to self-help and support groups.