Feedback & Concerns

If you have any comments or concerns with regard to the support or services being delivered by the Christie Centre please let us know by either calling our main office on 03 5023 2761 or sending an email so your concern or comment can be addressed.

A form is downloadable if you would like to complete and return anonymously to our main office at 115 Twelfth Street Mildura VIC 3500

Feedback-Complaint-Concerns Form

Feedback-Complaints-Concerns Form (Easy English)

Your comments or concerns will be dealt confidentially.

NDIS Quality & Safeguards Commission

The NDIS Commission can take complaints about:

  • services or supports that were not provided in a safe and respectful way
  • services and supports that were not delivered to an appropriate standard – Complaints

Or call 1800 035 544

If you require a Disability advocacy support to make a complaint details are provided in the following link or see information for VALID and RIAC below – Disability advocacy

Victorian Disability Services Commissioner

Please note, if you have a complaint about a NDIS funded service please visit the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission.

Anyone can make a complaint about the provision of a disability service by a regulated Victorian disability service provider. Whether you are a person with a disability, a family member or friend of someone with a disability, a staff member, carer, or a member of the community – you have the right to make a complaint.

To make a complaint about a DHHS funded disability service or TAC funded service call 1800 677 342. – Complaints

NSW Ombudsman

The NSW Ombudsman provides an independent means of resolving complaints about the NSW public sector, including local councils, councillors and council staff, the public guardian, some disability services and community transport services

The Australian Human Rights Commission

The Australian Human Rights Commission is an independent third party which investigates complaints about discrimination and human rights breaches. It does not act as an advocate or legal representative for a party to a complaint. The complaint process is simple, free and flexible.

Department of Health & Human Services

If you are dissatisfied with any service provided, contracted, funded or regulated by the Department of Health and Human Services make a complaint.

Department of Family & Community Services NSW

If you are concerned for the safety or appropriate services for a child or young person in NSW please contact this Department.

Rights Information and Advocacy Centre

Rights Information and Advocacy Centre (RIAC) is a not-for-profit organisation that builds the capacity and wellbeing of individuals, families, carers and communities through advocacy and support services.

VALID – Advocacy

The Victorian Advocacy League for Individuals with Disability (VALID) is the peak organisation in the Victorian disability sector representing adults with an intellectual disability and their families. VALID is run by and for people with disability and family members.


(03) 5023 2761

115 Twelfth Street
Mildura VIC 3500

PO Box 1000
Mildura VIC 3502
Email us